Saturday, July 30, 2011

Girly issues?

So, for the last couple of days, members of the Angelman Connection on Facebook have been talking about our Angel girls and girly issues; i.e. periods. Its very interesting to see what all the others parents are thinking about, what they doing for it and how they are dealing with it.  Many of the parents have chosen at one time or another to put their daughters on either the pill or the shot - be it the shot that is like the pill or the one that suspends the period. 

We've long talked about it and I always said I would get Ronnie the shot that suspends her period.  I'm still leaning that way.  Partly because I don't want to deal with it but also for her own protection.  And cleanliness.  Most of the comments have been that it is no big deal, just like a poopy diaper but I guess I'll have to see that to believe it:)

And shaving.  Apparently the girls all find shaving fun and that it tickles the armpitts.  I hadn't really thought of the shaving aspect.  Knowing Ronnie she'll probably find it funny too.

On another topic, went to the gym today and managed to jog my way through 3 songs on my Ipod.  YAY ME!!!

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment