Monday, July 25, 2011

Sushi anyone?

So today was a day off from work so I dragged Emma to the gym with me to do the Zumba class.  I have to admit the poor kid looked way out of her element but I am very grateful that she came with me.  She just needs to loosen up a little when she does the hip shakes but ...

On our way back she made a wonderful suggestion: how about we share a platter of Sushi?  So, despite my misgivings seeing as I'm trying to loose weight and all, we stopped and picked up a 16-piece sushi plate and shared it out.  We added some cut cucumber as well and it was wonderful!!  Figured out later that even with pasta for supper, I'm still below my 29 point target. 

You know, I'm going to be brutally disapointed if my first official weight-in doesn't have at least a 2 lbs drop... Hopefully all the hard work and food calculating will pay off.

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment