Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Healthy routine?

So today is the 2nd day of a new fitness routine; at least I hope it will be a fitness routine.  Although since its day 2, it might be too early to call it a routine but one can always hope.  I'm going to go to the gym tonight and try a Zumba class.  It looks kinda fun so hopefully it is.  And on Thursday, I'm going to weight watchers to see what the deal is.  We're bringing the dog on brisk walks and trying to avoid too much junk food. 

I'm actually really worried about setting a goal.  There is only been one time in my life that I was successful at losing weight (and I lost over 50lbs) and I didn't really have any expectations with it when I started.  Anyway, I'm going to try to take it one day at a time (which is not my forte) and see what comes.

Wish me luck:)

Oh, and Disney World.  We did all four parks and stayed for the fireworks at all of them except Animal Kingdom because they don't have fireworks (it would scare the animals) so it made for very long days - out by 9am and back at the hotel by 10:30.  After walking around all day it was exhausting...  Poor Ronnie was so funny.  We'd get back to the hotel and put her in bed and because of the tight hotel sheets, the poor kid couldn't move.  The only part of her that could move was her eyes...  On our last day there she was useless... Kept waking up then falling back asleep.  She actually slept through about 1/2 the flight which was great.

I'm having a very hard time deciding which was my favorite park.  We also went to Universal Studios which was really cool.  Hogwarts is definately worth it and the rides there were phenomenal.

Oh, and the shows... next time I talk about the shows.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment