Sunday, November 21, 2010

Slow weekend

So this weekend has been kind of quiet.  Emma went to see HP7 with some of her friends on Friday and we rented the Last Air Bender on DVD last night.  Between groceries, shopping and cleaning house, it doesn't feel like there is alot of extra time to just 'chill' but I guess that's life.

We also just increased Ronnie's topomax so hopefully the number of seizures she has will start to go down.  I mean they are not huge seizures, just head drops but I'm sure it is annoying for the kiddo to keep popping in & out that way. 

I have to admit that I'm annoyed with one of Emma's friends.  She was supposed to go to HP7 with her then bailed at the last minute.  Now the two of them want to go see it today (and I've been invited to drive them to the theatre) but I'm not thrilled because i think her friend bailed on purpose... and now she keeps lying about it.  Should I just be mature and get over it?  Hmmmm; something to think about.

'tl next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment