Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve

Wow, its amazing how quickly time flies... that sounds ridiculous but it is true.  We had a wonderful Christmas and Emma was very happy with her new camera.  I think Brian is a little jealous but we agreed to get her a really nice one and that's what we did.  She seems to have an instinct for framing good pix.  Will be interesting to see what she can do with this bad boy.  Ronnie also got lots of stuff, primary clothes and stuffies.  I feel like she got cheated on the quality of presents but, hey, she is getting a completely new bathroom...

And the vegie tourtiere went off really well as Christmas.  My brother even took a slice and didn't barf.  He can be a little standoffish when you play with traditional foods.

As for me I've spent the last week at home with the girls watching all the movies and DVDs we received and just relaxing.  Although it has been fun I think I'm a little over-relaxed... having a hard time falling asleep these days.  Its not stress related but just not overly tired I guess.  Weird - I'm used to barely being awake at 9:30 to getting up a midnight and reading for 30 minutes before trying to go back to sleep. 

That's it I guess.  Not too much drama to relate.  Oh wait, I forgot: Mya our cute little beagle-cocker spaniel mix had a seizure yesterday.  Its the first one in like 6 months we think and she seems to be completely recovered thank god.  Now I need to figure out how to use a tajine (sp?) to cook our new years meal.

'til next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment