Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Adaptations part 3

So, we are now at Day 6 of the bathroom adaptation and it has moved along fairly quickly.  The four of us spent several days last week at a local hotel while Brian drove back and forth to let the construction crew in and then take pictures of the progress at the end of the day.  The girls and I holed up in the hotel and got addicted to "Say Yes to the Dress"... seriously how much money can people spend on a wedding dress????

Anyway, since I decided not to let the stress get to me I almost feel like I don't really care anymore what the bathroom looks like.  Well I do but I don't...  Anyway, the designer made another huge mistake (flue for the furnace goes right up the middle of the bathroom) which in the end affects to total available space and it looks kind of silly (will try to include a picture soon) but we will make the best of it.  Emma thinks that the space is now the perfect hiding place for a serial killer.  I think she watches too much Criminal Minds.

Anyhoo, Brian is home now while they paint and handle the last finishing touches.  Ronnie's room has been painted and he says it looks like the inside of a lilac - can't wait to see it.  It will be funny to see her expression tonight about the change in paint colour. 

Have to say that I'm really looking forward to a shower.

"til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment