Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

So its Christmas Eve and I've spent the morning baking tourtieres (both meat and vege versions) and enjoying my 12 year old daughter.  Sometimes i don't give her enough credit, but she really is a good kid.  She has a wonderful sense of humour and when she lets the crazy girl out, she can be a real hoot. 

And hopefully tomorrow she can get past the fact that she doesn't have a ton of presents but what she does have are good ones (a.k.a expensive ones). 

The complicité the girls are building together is really nice and I hope it will continue past December 26th.  I used complicité, but there is no real English translation for it; the closest would be connection but that's not quite right either.  Oh well,you get the idea.

My best wishes to everyone out there for a wonderful holiday season and may the joy and peace be at your fingertips the rest of the year as well.

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment