Friday, March 18, 2011

Yay!! The carnivores won one back

OMG, I can't believe how long its been since I've written in here!  I'm now trying to decide if my life has just been soooo busy that I couldn't find the time or if I had just run out of inspiration.  Whatever the reason, I'm back and I hope to get back on track.  Although I think daily posts are probably ambitious, I will try to post at least once a week.  I think even I can manage that.

So the last time I posted Emma had decided to try being a vegetarian.  Well, that lasted about two weeks which was about 10 days longer that I would have thought.  Actually she did pretty well considering I was trying to get her to eat all the ickiest stuff... tofu fake meat; tofu vege paté... it was actually kind of funny.  I think I had decided that if she was going to be vegetarian there was not going to be any halfway about it; it was whole hog or forget about it... after about 2 weeks she decided she was done.  So the scales of balance have resettled with 2 vegetarians and 2 carnivores.  All is well in my world :)

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment