Monday, March 21, 2011

Texting when sick

For those of you without a pre-teen/I-am-1-month-away-from-being-a-teen-daughter, I'll let you in on a little secret: they are utterly hysterical when they get sick.  Okay, I guess it depends on the kid in question and the situation itself.  Sometimes Emma can be totally unbearable but this time she's just funny.  She keeps sending me texts and I can't help it; I went from feeling bad that we sent her to school to sharing with the co-workers to laughing hysterically:

1) "my throat hurts and it now feels like I'm going to cough up blood - can't someone come and get me? - sigh"
2) "plz.... now I'm dizzy.  i ate pudding and i my throat still hurts"
3) "sigh, barf, ouch"
4) "No, I was 2 busy being in a slump when I woke up my hand was like impaled and now theres something coming out of it and ryan said it looked like a cocoon..."
5) my favorite so far: "my throat really hurts and now it feels like theres a hard lump in it and I think its larengitis but no one wants to come and get me.... sigh"

Poor baby...

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment