Friday, July 5, 2013

Uncle Fester and sharepoint

Dear Uncle Fester,

Have I ever told you how much I hate Sharepoint? I have to use this software for work and it is so NOT user friendly. I use it like twice a year, for the principal's prize and the lifetime achievement award, and I had to work with it today to finalize the access levels and it took me like 25 minutes to figure out how to remove access for people who are no longer on the adjudication committees. Uploading the dossiers is fine and easy; granting access to individuals is another matter and the access is selective so it is a total pain in the butt:(

Anyway, Ronnie's first week of day camp is done and she seems to have recovered from her dental surgery fairly well. Emma has also recovered from her babysitting duties. At least we didn't get any phone calls of her (or the kids) crying. Marcy and I were talking this morning and apparently she made quite the impression on her daughter Linden. She has been telling stories about "Emma did this and Emma said that". She said they might call Emma back during the summer to see if she is willing to sit the kids again. 

I'm very proud of her!!

I must admit Uncle Fester that I am very tired so I will be signing off. I want to eat some popcorn and drink my hot coco.

'til next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment