Sunday, July 14, 2013

Uncle Fester and a hot weekend

Dear Uncle Fester,

Well it's Sunday evening and it heralds the end of a beautiful weekend. The last couple of weeks have been cold, rainy and downright icky. This weekend seemed to bring everything that is Montreal in the summer together and explode it. It was a beautiful hot weekend with lots of sun and not too much humidity. Now for the weekend update.

We brought the car to the body shop and are now waiting to hear back from the insurance company to see what they will cover.  We went out to Restaurant l'Academie last night for Kathy's birthday (her 50th no less). It was nice. Brian and Emma had a choice of padtas without meat to choose from (ironically they ordered the same one), Ronnie had fettucine alfredo and I had muscles with fries. It was very tasty but rich. They also had the most amaxing carrot cake; the icing was fabulous. Oh and I got to embarass Kathy:) which was fun.

On Sunday we filled up Ronnie's pool and she had a blast splashing around in it. One of the hallmarks of her syndrome is a love of water and man did she prove it. She had a total blast.

Did I tell you I died my hair? Actually I ended up putting in highlights but there are alot more if them than I anticipated. I like it just surprised me. I guess I can now act like a dumb blonde...

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment