Friday, July 12, 2013

Uncle Fester and my broken car

Dear Uncle Fester,

It's just around 5pm on Friday afternoon and I've had a busy day. Well, it was supposed to be a quiet day with me getting my hair done and then just buying groceries but it started off a little differently than anticipated.

Why? Well first off Brian woke me up but saying "don't panic but" which is never a good thing. Apparently a city crew was on our street shredding branches and, as the driver tried to get around the crescent to leave, he backed into my car. It's not a huge dent but it is a dent and scratch. So the city crew had to call the police and get a police report so we can claim the repair. The good news is that this should also fix the passenger side bumper that I dented a couple of months ago. Brian didn't want to claim that accident as I wasn't insured on the car. In order to repair this new dent they will have to change the bumper. YAY

Then I went and had my hair done. I go it highlights which I really like. It's fun to get something new done like this.

Then Emma and I went out to pick up a few things at the organic food store. Ended up having a conversation with the woman about food supplements for Emma and I think we picked up something that should be good food her digestion, which she says is acting weird. I'll say; she went for a B.M. and it was very twiggy.

That's it for now. Just waiting for the BBQ to heat up. I'm having steak. Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Accidents are really frustrating! No place is safe anymore. Just take extra precautions and hope that nothing bad will ever happen to your car, even while it is parked outside your house. How come you didn't insure your car? So, did you make the offender pay for the repairs?

    -Randee Colton @ CapitolHillExxon

    ReplyDelete