Saturday, August 20, 2011

What, vacation is over?

I have to go back to work on Monday.  Not looking forward to it.  Not that I don't enjoy working or the folks I work with (they are fabulous), but I've been home for the past week and really enjoyed spending some time with the girls and just relaxing.  And sleeping in; and watching the french cooking channel because the Food network is not free this month and the french one is.

I did go to the gym a couple of times, got weighed at Weight Watchers and lost another 2.4 pounds (total so far is 9.8 lbs) YAY ME!!!  Actually, it was really funny: went I entered the info into the WW etools, I first got a Congratulations!! You have lost weight again!! message.  Then I had a message saying "you are loosing weight faster than recommended.  Please slow your rate of weight loss."  And all I'm thinking is "are you *%^$# kidding me???"  I'm going to keep going while the going is good.  I know that this rate will not continue indefinately so I'm going to take advantage of it while it lasts. 

Anyway, I guess you can say I've reached my first goal of 10lbs.  Only 50 more pounds to go:)

'til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment