Friday, August 5, 2011

More pounds of butter?

So, its the day after my official weigh-in and I am happy to announce that this week I lost 3.8 pounds.  This means that in two weeks, i've lost 6.8 pounds.  This also means that I am just over 3 pounds away from my first target of 10 pounds and will hopefully get there next week.  Yay me!!!

Though both Brian and I seem to be doing well in this weight watchers thing, Emma is not.  Well, that's not quite true.  Twice this week she came to the gym with us and actually rocked it out on the elliptical glider.  However, she was supposed to come with me this morning and was too busy being lazy. "my legs won't move" she says... actually she yells is more accurate. So I ended up loosing my patience with her and just left and went to the gym on my own.

Anyway, I did 30 minutes on the treadmill which included 3x4:00 minutes of actual joggin.  I feel like this week I might be able to try jogging for longer and see how it goes.  Considering that when I first started I couldn't run for 30 seconds and now I'm running for 4:00 minutes at a time?  Pretty Cool.

'til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment