Friday, August 12, 2011

What, no pound of butter?

Ok, so my title is a little lame, but it is kind of self-explanatory if you've previous posts.  Weight loss this week totaled 0.6 lbs.  A little disappointing to say the least but not exactly unexpected. Not that I've been going 'off-plan' as they say.  No, it's that time of the month and most women put on a couple of pounds as you approach the end of your cycle.  By this time next week, I should be a couple of pounds lighter; although I suppose it says something that I was still down in weight.

Been going to the gym regularly and working on my running.  I am working steadily towards 5 minute jogs separated by 5-6 minutes of really quick walking.  I keep making a running gag that I want to run a 5k race but I think I really do.  I think it would give me a real feeling of accomplishment.

So, maybe the Ottawa race next year will have a new runner in the 5k field... you never know.

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment