Saturday, April 30, 2011

Too much Tofu

So as I've written before my hubby is a vegetarian.  I however am not.  I am a very reluctant vegetarian.  It certainly feels like we've eaten alot of vegetarian meals this week; at least my colon certainly feels like we have (too much info i know) but now that warmer weather has arrived I'm wondering if I should go on a tofu-strike. 

It feels very ungracious to whine because he does most of the cooking but I'm tired of tofu.  I don't really like it and yet I have to eat it several times a week.  Although he understands I always get this 'but I didn't put alot in the meal' said when i start pushing it off to the side of my plate. I think we need to find some new recipes; some without tofu.

We did try this Seitan once and it was worse than tofu...

Now BBQ season is my favorite season.  Beef, porc, chicken all marinated in different sauces with potatoes cooked on the BBQ are wonderful.  Add in salad and BBQd vegies and that sounds wonderful.  In fact, I think we will BBQ for supper tonight.

Gotta go start the meat marinating.  GO MEAT!!

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment