Friday, April 1, 2011

Day camp planning part 2

So I was right.  We all went to this meeting for Ronnie's day camp and all the documents for our upcoming annual general meeting were ready.  I would certainly hope so, I've been working my ass off getting them ready.  All was ready except for the financial statements.  "I tried and I couldn't figure it out so I stopped".  And then we all stared at her blankly.  So now we have to hold another meeting next week to figure this part out.  We need a financial statement for the year and projections for the upcoming year.  Oh well, I think I might just be sick for that one....

On a different note, I went to the gym on Wednesday and have upped my game a wee bit.  Rather than just walk on the treadmill I am now walking for 4 minutes and jogging for 1 then walking for 4 and jogging for 1... you get the picture I am sure.  Anyway, my hope is to eventually get myself to run for 30 minutes straight.  I guess I will have to be patient (not one of my virtues:)) and build it up slowly.  The good news is that when I put my jeans on this morning I didn't need to lie down on the bed and suck by tummy in to zip em up.  YAY FOR ME!!!

Emma had a good week and was having a lot of fun with one of her friends that slept over on Wednesday... who the heck puts a ped day in the middle of the week??? Apparently her school did.

Ronnie is Ronnie and as usual is just plain sunshine.

Brian is still vegetarian.. drat that man...

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment