Thursday, October 7, 2010

Commonalities between sisters

So I was at work today and we were all joking about noses and plastic surgery.  And no, there is nothing wrong with my nose; its perfectly acceptable.  Anyway, it got me thinking about the similarities between my girls. 

Leaving aside Veronica's disability, they are incredibly different people.  Ronnie is calm and easy going and Emma is high strung and prone to irrepressible fits of anger (AKA temper tantrums).  I think that would still be the case if Ronnie wasn't disabled but the one thing they do have in common is the dimple in their chins.  I remember trying to figure out where it came from.  We decided that much to my chagrin, it came from my father (long story that is soooo not worth the mental energy) as he had one.  Emma's is so big you could practically store food in there... although you'd have to be crazy to tell her that.  Hee hee

That's it; no big philosophical statement of purpose tonight.

'til next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Excellent point. I think both my kids would have the same temperament even if one didn't have special powers. I have that Learning Links template to send to you, but need your email, I'm lovethatmax[at]gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete