Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Beginnings

So, we've survived our first week back to school.  Emma is in grade 7 and Ronnie is up a level from last year because she did so well. 

One of the things I really enjoyed about the CASS conference was just talking with other parents.  I also found out some information about the IEP so we've already spoken to her teacher about some of the specific goals we want them to work with her this year.  We'll see how that goes.


High school - its hard to believe that the little girl I carried in my arms is now in high school.  I wish her nothing but joy and happiness.  This is a time when kids get to explore everything and anything and discover who and what they are.  They re-define their beliefs, their friends and even their parents...High school doesn't have to be miserable so I hope for her that it isn't.  Started off okay so hopefully it stays the course.

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment